Includes container, organic soil, and organic oat grass seeds.
Our 4″ conatiner is perfect for single-cat households.
To grow your grass:1. Turn container upside down. Using a pin, poke several drainage holes in bottom of the black container. Add soil to container.
2. Push seeds just below surface of soil. Slowly add 60ml of water.
3. Put container in a bowl of water until soil is damp. Remove from bowl.
4. Place lid on container and keep in a warm, dark place until seeds sprout. Once it sprouts, remove lid and place in sunlight.
5. In a few days the sprouts will be 2.5cm tall. After seven days they’ll be 13-17cm tall, at which time you can feed the grass to your cat.
6. Keep soil damp by watering 1-2 times a week.